§ 1 INFORMATION ON HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
(1) We provide you with information below about how personal data is collected when using our website. Personal data describes all data that is related to you personally, e.g. your name, address, e-mail address and user behaviour.
(2) The controller according to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Am Wiesenbach 4
Telephone: +49 (0) 152 0333 1533
(3) If you make contact with us via e-mail or using a contact form, the data supplied by you (your e-mail address and, where relevant, your name and your telephone number) will be saved so that we can answer your questions. Insofar as the data is not subject to any statutory retention period, the data you provide in this context will be deleted, or the processing of this data will be restricted, as soon as it is no longer necessary for us to save it.
(4) If service providers are commissioned by us to provide certain functions on our website or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the relevant processes underneath the function or service. We will also state the defined criteria for the retention periods for this data.
§ 2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data about you that is held by us:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about how we process your personal data to a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) If you merely use our website for information purposes, i.e. without registering or transferring information to us in other ways, we only collect the personal information that your browser transmits to our server.
If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that is necessary for technical reasons to display our website to you and which guarantees the stability and security of the website (the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted
– Website from which the request is received
– Operating system and its user interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the collection of the data described above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and which allow the company that sends the cookie (us in this case) to receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. In particular, this includes session cookies that store a so-called session ID and allow various requests from your browser to be assigned to a common session. This means that your computer is recognised again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which differs depending on the type of cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or block all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this website in this case.
f) The Flash cookies we use are not collected by your browser but by your Flash pug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data irrespective of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not consent to the processing of Flash cookies, you will need to install a corresponding add-on, e,g, “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/ addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 OTHER FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES ON OUR WEBSITE
(1) Alongside using our website purely for the provision of information, we also offer a variety of services which you can use if you are interested. In general, you will need to provide us with additional personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. They are also bound by our instructions and regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if sales campaigns, competitions, contractual agreements or similar services are offered by us in cooperation with partners. You will receive further information in this content when you enter your personal data or it is provided underneath the description of the relevant service.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the service.
§ 5 OBJECTION OR WITHDRAWL OF CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
(1) If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data, you can withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent removes our permission to legitimately process your personal data in accordance with the consent that you previously issued to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing of the data. This is the case if the processing of the data is not necessary for, in particular, the fulfilment of a contract with you but is described by us in the subsequent description of the functions. When exercising this type of objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done previously. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and either cease or amend the data processing or explain to you our compelling legitimate grounds for why we will continue to process the data.
(3) Naturally, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
Please inform us about your objection using the contact details stated in § 1.
§ 6. USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.